World Vision Germany (WVG) and AgroInvest Foundation Serbia (AFS) launched a call for individuals interested in the evaluation of ‘United Voices for Children’ Project.
|Project Title:||United Voices for Children|
|Project Phase:||Implementation (starting March 2015 – December 2018)|
|Activities that are object to this ToR:||– Qualitative review of the methodology of Child Protection Index;
– Evaluate the effectiveness of Child Protection Index (CPI) towards improving policy efforts and gaps;
– Provide recommendations for conceptual and methodological improvements of CPI
|Activities start and end dates:||December 2018 – January 31st, 2019.|
Evaluation Target Audiences
The target audience for the evaluation of CPI include the key stakeholders of the project including BMZ, WVD, AFS, CP and its individual members, national and local governments, WV NOs and regional stakeholders.
Consultant/s will be chosen with the following criteria in mind:
- Master’s degree in Social Science, Social Work, Political Science or other relevant field and at least five years of experience in the relevant fields, in particular in evaluation or/and development of methodologies for tools similar to CPI
- Experience with large data sets, data mining, clustering, forecasting, and deep learning is highly desirable;
- Have excellent research and academic writing skills, as per proven record
- Have an understanding of the NGO and public sector
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking)
- Portfolio of previous projects is a strong asset
To apply for this consultancy/partnership, please send the following documents to email@example.com before December 21st, 2018:
- CV(s) of the consultant(s) proposed for the task, with a focus on similar assignments
- At least two samples of similar work (reports, project proposals, etc.)
- A detailed financial proposal that includes the hourly fees for coaching time.
Please find more details HERE.